Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7/365

We're trying to adapt to a new routine, some what. Since Talon is home with Kenny more evenings in a week than I am, we're doing a little changing up. I miss out on a lot not being here and I am a little selfish I guess. The thing we're changing now is bath time. It used to be before bed, but it's overly stressful for Kenny. He is worried that Talon may get hurt and he doesn't listen too well in the tub. I even worry that he'll fall before I can quickly, yet safely, get him seated in the tub after he's stood up. To make things easier on Kenny and Talon [and myself!] we moved it to the day time. I am now giving Talon a bath right after I get dressed for work. This typically means he isn't able to just lounge and play a long time. He loves his bath time, where he can just play and splash though. If I happen to have more time, then I can let him spend more time in the tub. Today, I specifically made sure he had time to enjoy his bath. He probably would have stayed much longer had I let him though! I took some pictures, he was being too cute and so silly! I've picked one for today's picture!

Day Seven:



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Project 365 - I've recently finished mine and am currently scrapbooking it...big job but having the words to accompany the pictures helps a lot!

    Rebecca (P.S. - This is Sapphire's Gaze from OD, I came over via Victoria's entry because I'm nosy and love seeing people's P365's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am not surprised he tries to climb out of the tub! LOL

    ReplyDelete