Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14/365

Ah, it's an early post for me today! It's 12:05 and it's nap time. Talon and his cousin Aiden are sleeping peacefully. I had thought about catching some sleep too but I have a lot to do in the next hour before heading off to work. Which, writing a blog wasn't part of the "to do list" but, it's fun and I have time, so here I am. I notice that some nights it is hard for me to come on and write, so I might try and post earlier in the day. I can today because the photo I am using came from some pictures I took earlier this morning at breakfast. =)

Talon loves oranges! He's liked them for a while now but the past few days he is in love with them. Yesterday he ate two small ones all by himself! I was shocked and so proud. Because no matter what it is, he is eating! And liking it. Which is great to me. I love to see him eat. It doesn't happen too often (as I've wrote before.) so this is great! Today for breakfast he had a small orange, half a banana and some dry Life cereal and milk in his cup. He ate all of the orange and banana and almost all the cereal. Awesome, huh? I think so!

I picked this picture out of those that I took because it shows some (but not nearly all) the excitement he had about his food, well mostly the orange on his tray! LOL I thought it was just too cute to not post it.

Day fourteen:


1 comment: