Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 19/365

For Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was going to post this blog entry last night but a couple of things got in the way. One, Talon is not feeling well and when I got home from work (around 10:15) he was extra clingy and just wanted me to hold him and be touching him in some way, even if it was just his foot. I guess he just wanted to know that I was there. I finally got him into his bed a little after 11. He slept until 3, and then woke up crying so I brought him to bed with me. Let me tell you, I had ANOTHER long and rough night. I don't even think you can call it sleep. And two, during the night while I was at work and Kenny was watching Talon, he got a hold of my camera. When I went looking for it after he was in his bed sleeping I couldn't find it anywhere. Kenny said he didn't remember Talon having it. So without it, I couldn't get the picture off for the entry post. LOL When Kenny came to bed very late (or early morning whichever) he found the camera under his pillow. So sneaky that little boy of mine!

The picture is one I snapped when we got home from Grandma Dee Dee's house. We were up around 5 AM, left about 6:20 and the ride home took about 2 1/2 hours, and Talon was so exhausted. He had such a rough night's sleep the night before, plus not feeling good AND it was near his regular nap time anyway. When we got home we laid down for a nap. It was short for me since Aiden woke up, but Talon rested pretty good. I took a picture of him snoozing...

Day nineteen:



No comments:

Post a Comment