Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3/365

I guess I'll be one that posts my photos late in the evening, barely sneaking in before midnight, like tonights post. I thought I was going to get it done early afternoon but I worked on a newsletter instead. Go figure.

Talon is a picky eater. Some days he eats well, others not so well. And lately, it's been more of the not so well. Yet, I found out that he really likes chicken nuggets. [For now that is.] I bought some and we'll hopefully get to finish the whole box. Right now he eats 2-3 chicken nuggets at a meal. Yesterday he ate almost 3 chicken nuggets and a dish of the baby apples/carrots from parents choice. Today, he ate 2 chicken nuggets and most of a small banana for lunch. Then at dinner, I offered him chicken nuggets after he refused to eat some of my sandwich and he ate 1 1/2 nuggets. He turned down anything else. So he was given some carnation instant breakfast in his sippy cup of milk before bed. I definitely don't want to send him to bed hungry. Today when he was chowing down on his chicken nugget, I decided to snap a picture. Since it's such a feat for him to eat, a victory if you will... I wanted to capture the moment!

Day three:




1 comment:

  1. Where's day 2?? ;)

    Hey, I believe he likes Checkers fries also!

    ReplyDelete