Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15/365

I had a tough night last night and very little sleep, I am so tired but otherwise feeling much better. It seems that the babies (Talon and Aiden) are double teaming me today though. If it's not one getting into something, it's the other... or both of them at the same time. It's hard when you have to decide which baby is in the most serious/important situation to get them first. LOL I need another set of arms! I bet by bedtime tonight I will be extra exhausted.

Today I have just tried to encourage Talon to play with his toys and lounge around some, watching Shrek. Shrek is his favorite movie, and he is really into the musical parts. It's going pretty well. (Great, I smell a smelly diaper...)

I've noticed that it's starting to get harder to take pictures daily and then pick one to share. LOL It's only day 15... I need to come up with some fun stuff to do on days. That leads me to the picture I have picked for today. It's just a close up of Talon, happy and enjoying a sippy cup of water.

Day fifteen:


2 comments:

  1. He is always so happy Kimmy! That's great you've got him drinking water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He actually loves water. He's starting to really enjoy his juice too but he'd rather have it in lil juice boxes. LOL

    ReplyDelete