Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20/365

Catching back up to one photo, and one entry a day! Ugh, I hate getting behind... yet I do realize that life happens and sometimes it will be a late post (or two). Especially, since things come up that are unplanned. Like the little visit to Grandma Dee Dee's! I do have a planned visit coming up in February to visit again (for my birthday) so I wont be posting on that day, unless I just do it through their computer.

Anyway, today is going alright. Now, Kenny woke up sick and not feeling well. He had the upset stomach and vomiting though. So he had to call into work and take a personal day. Thankfully the year just restarted and he has those once again. He is feeling some what better, so he'll be keeping Talon tonight while I go to the pizza shop to work. I can see them spending the night laying in bed watching Shrek, and maybe another movie a little more "grown up".

I noticed today, that on Talon's upper gum line you can see the white bumpy where his next tooth seems to be coming through. Looking at the photo it's the upper left, so his upper right. Of course, it might not be the next tooth but one coming in soon. I snapped a picture of it. You can see it somewhat on the photo. Whichever tooth is next will be tooth number 8 for him. He's slightly slow on getting them in, but they all appear to be healthy.

Day twenty:


No comments:

Post a Comment