Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21/365

Well today has been so hard, and so long. Talon didn't go to bed last night until after 1:30. Then he was still up before 7! I didn't get a break at all. Ugh. And I am exhausted and feeling t that's for sure. Kenny has been sick for three days now, yesterday and today being the worse. He called into work. Thank God for personal days and him still getting paid for the call ins. He's starting to feel better and will be going to work tomorrow. Talon started feeling better today too but he s far from his 100% old self. Poor baby. But I am so glad he is doing better. My nephew Aiden was up vomiting and such two nights ago. Then tonight my sister started feeling real bad and has the vomiting and diarrhea. I hope I don't get whatever this bug is. It'd be so hard for me to be that sick right now. I have no true help. LOL

Talon is growing! Which everyone knows that. Since babies grow, and usually very rapidly. I had to purchase him some size 12 month clothing. The long sleeve 6-9 month shirts are too short on the arms. The pants he has fit pretty well but a few pair are turning into high waters. LOL It's crazy how he was fitting into them so well just a week ago and now they are small. So I ordered him some clothes from The Children's Place. They had some stuff on sale, for super cheap. I got it for him since he needs clothing. We have colder weather heading our way here soon. Anyway, the clothes from there arrived!!

And that's what the photo is of for today. I want to document his growth! That on January 21st, 2010, he wore a 12 month onsie! LOL

Day twenty-one:


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Childrens Place, and I am so stealing this idea!

    ReplyDelete