Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5/365

Ah, what a day. First day back to "normal"... first day back to work. I really enjoyed Sunday where it was just me and Talon. We spent the day together just hanging out and having fun together at home. I was "on call" at work, but I figured I wasn't getting called in. Luckily I didn't. Then Monday I was off and spent the day out and about (as my last post stated). I love spending time with him and just being with him. Sometimes he doesn't want to play with me, or sit with me. Many times he doesn't want me to bother him. Those times are just great because I am justthere. I hate leaving him to go to work. Since work is something new to us since I became a mommy, it's a huge adjustment. We're approaching a month of me working and can you believe it is still so very hard for me to leave him? Good thing I am just leaving him with his daddy because otherwise I am sure it'd be even harder. We're adjusting, slowly but surely. I don't cry as often when I am leaving him, but I always feel so close to tears. It's not something I want to do, but to try and help better our life, it is something I must do. Anyway, before leaving to work I try and spend as much time as possible with him. I think he knows when I am getting ready to leave too. He sees me do my routine. He'll come to me and want to sit with me, and cuddle with me. These are the moments that are the hardest. I always promise him I'll be back (and I do pray I always return.) and that I love him so much.

Today, before I left we spent some quality time together hanging out on my bed. Just me and him, oh and his sippy cup of milk... He was so loving, so silly and just my little boy. God, I love him.

Day Five:


2 comments:

  1. Where's the insulated sippy? Haha!

    He's so happy, love his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I only use it when we're going to be gone for a long time. It holds temp for 4-5 hours! =)

    ReplyDelete