Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27/365

Ah, relaxing moments. I cherish these. Lately they seem to be few and far between.

Today was a long day at The Pizza Shop. I brought Talon to work with me, which makes for an even longer day. It's just his favorite place to be, and I understand that. But Daddy's work schedule this week is awful and that means more time for Talon to be there with me. Poor baby. Tomorrow wont be too bad. He'll be there with me from around 3 PM to 6:30 PM. Saturday, will be the doozie of a day. He'll be there from around 1:45 to about 8:30... a long, long day. On the good side, daddy has a lot more hours this week which can mean a better paycheck!

Anyway, for today I am posting a [cell] picture that I took of Talon at the shop. Just spending some time together between lunch and dinner. We shared a bottle of water... Mmm.

Day twenty-seven:



No comments:

Post a Comment