Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010!

I've decided with a little encouragement from a friend (Jolene) that I'm going to full heartedly try the Project 365 this year. I look back on what 2009 has held for me and my family, and the pictures that were taken... It is amazing to see. My son changes daily (or so it seems) since he is just 15 1/2 months old. I love taking photos of him for the purpose of scrap booking them but, you guessed it, that doesn't seem to happen! I don't have any supplies here to actually scrap book, but it is something I want to get back into doing. Anyway, I can definitely try and take/post a picture each day for the year 2010. And I might also attempt to scrap weekly... that will be the tough part. Unless, I try to look more into the digital scrap booking. I just don't seem to get that. And when I did a page and tried to print it, it didn't come out right at all. So what is a girl to do??

Anyway, here's the start of my blog for project 365! I hope to get the blog all cute and personalized soon...

Picture number one:




1 comment:

  1. Pictures just don't do him justice, girl. He is SO adorable. Great day one!

    ReplyDelete