Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12/365

Today was a good day. The weather warmed up some and the sun was shining most of the day. There was a breeze and sometimes the gusts of winds were chilly, but overall it was decent. While I was way early to work at the pizza shop, I took Talon to the park down the road. He loves going and he just really has a good time. It has been too cold to go lately, so we took advantage of the good day. We only stayed about 25 minutes because his nose was getting chilly with the wind. Yet, he had lots of fun in the short time we were there! So did I. I love just playing with him and we goofed around a lot. I had him laughing so hard while he was swinging that I had to stop in fear he'd fall out. LOL So much fun for sure!

Once again, a cell picture. The quality is not near as good but it is still a photo from our day and I really love it. I got a lot of cute pictures from today. This is the one I have picked for my blog post though.

Day Twelve:


1 comment: