Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23/365

For Saturday, January 23, 2010

No excuses for not posting the photo for the day on time. I was exhausted when I got home from work, I cleaned up and got ready for bed. I laid down to sleep early. I did think about writing the post, but I felt too tired and thought the extra hour of sleep would help. And I think it did. I could have just quickly posted the photo and then went to bed, but anyone who knows me knows that that's impossible. LOL I would have done a lot more online.

Finally, after months... I have a deadbolt key to the house! LOL If you read the post on what happened the 4th, you'll see why this is a HUGE blessing... since I just got the key, I figured a photo was in order. I also got my own house key too! And I got hubby a deadbolt key of his very own. Woot... this is great! No more being locked out of the house! Yay!

Day twenty-three:




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh that's a pretty key! Woot for deadbolt keys! LOL

    ReplyDelete