Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11/365

Boy, right at this moment I am freezing! I'm laying here on my bed with my laptop, wearing a hoodie! Again.. not how it should be in FL!

Today was pretty much a day off. And I needed to get a few things from Walmart plus I wanted to use my gift cards I was given for Christmas. Since we are trying to save gas, I just caught a ride with my sister. I enjoyed a tall white chocolate mocha with whipped cream from Starbucks and let me say... OH YUMMY!! It was awesome! Much better at this Starbucks than the one I had at Celebration with Jolene. Also, with my Bath and Body Works gift card I was able to get a shower gel AND a body wash for $12.04... since my card was for $10, I only had to pay out $2.04! Not too bad at all! I bought from the 50% off bucket. LOL Go Me!! At Walmart I just ran and got what I needed and headed to the car to wait for them to get what they needed so we could get home. It was just after 7 when we got home and I was beat, but Talon was exhausted. He didn't nap. I put him down for the night [or so I thought! lol] and hopped in the shower to relax some. Talon woke up shortly after Kenny got home from work and spent some time with his daddy. I just cuddled him back to sleep and put him in his bed. Hopefully, he'll sleep well tonight. He's actually stirring about now. *sigh*

Over all a great day though! The weather wasn't warm enough for a park visit, but maybe next time!

Today's photo is one I snapped of Talon while we were in my sister's car. He was playing peak-a-boo with me and I just love how happy and excited he gets while playing. He's oh so cute in everything he does! This is a cell picture since my memory card on my digital camera is full. I must burn some CDs! LOL

Day Eleven:



1 comment: