Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6/365

I decorated up my blog a little... makes it a little more me. =)

Boy, is it cold here in Florida! The low tonight is suppose to be 27 where I am located! That is not what I imagine weather in Florida being like. Go figure though!

We spend most of our days indoors, especially when it is so cold outside. So we have tried to have a good stock pile of toys to keep Talon busy and having fun. Since I watch his cousin Aiden, who happens to be just three months younger than Talon, we definitely need a lot of toys! With having two babies together, we are strongly working on sharing. Talon usually does really good with this but there are times when he is not so happy about it. The past week or so I have really been working on it with him. I am not sure how much he grasp of it right now though, but I figure it doesn't hurt to try, right? Today, I was so happy and proud when Talon walked over to me and wanted to share his toy. Afterwards, when I had gave it back to him he walked away with a big smile on his face. He then kept offering it to me. I think he understands some what and I am a very proud momma!

Today, during his offerings of his toy, I snapped a picture and that is what I have decided to use for todays 365 picture.

Day six:


1 comment:

  1. Aw... what a sweetie. But I didn't need to tell you that. ;)

    I LOVE your blog look!

    ReplyDelete