Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22/365

As a new mommy, I am often finding issues with taking your child out in public. One recent issue (well as of the past 4 months maybe) is that now Talon isn't in his little carry car seat, I often have no place to put him when I need to use the bathroom. I try to hold it or make sure I don't have to go out in public at all. I absolutely love stores like Babies R Us that have the infant sitters... that's genius! It's so hard to go with him. I have to hold him while I pull my pants down and what not and hold him while I pee... and ugh. It is too much really. Now, when I need to go and I'm at Walmart, I just visit the family restroom. Granted it doesn't have a sitter seat for an infant (which I wonder why not...). So I always wipe a cart down with the sani-wipes before putting him in the cart. Now, I just roll the cart into the restroom with me. He sits in it while I go potty and take care of business. He seems to like it alright and I definitely enjoy the ease of going to the bathroom. LOL

Tonight's picture is one taken with my cell phone of Talon in the cart, in the family bathroom at Walmart. Sporting his baby blue shirt that I think brings out his eyes.

Day twenty-two:


1 comment:

  1. Its good to know I wasn't the only one that fell behind! He's still cute as ever! ;)

    Talk to you soon girlie

    ReplyDelete