Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10/365

Talon's having a tough time falling asleep tonight and it's driving me crazy. We got home from The Pizza Shop about 9:45. Immediately after coming home, I got him ready for bed. We laid down to cuddle around 10:10. It's been about an hour and he is refusing to sleep. Finally, about 10 minutes ago I put him in his bed awake. He is standing up, leaving over and wanting out. Why is he having such a hard time tonight? I hope he falls asleep very soon!

Last night it got so cold and even in our room it was chilly. I'm so glad that I dressed him in two pairs of PJs! Our big windows in our room just seep the cold air through. We hung a sheet over it, and it helped some but last night it was just so cold outside!

Today's photo is one of Talon, freshly awake, examining a kix puff. He was so intent on it and just very cute, that I snapped a photo. I love pictures of natural poses and things that children normally do. Granted, some posed photos are very cute too.

Day ten:


1 comment:

  1. it was soooo so cold! Good thing he was nice and warm, good mommy! :D

    ReplyDelete