Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29/365

An afternoon post! Which is good since after work tonight I have to run to Walmart for a few items. Talon needs some apples, oranges and bananas. He also needs more carnation instant breakfast. Kenny needs some more soda for home. I need to get a few other items too. I hate trips to Walmart late at night after getting off work. Because this week's schedule has been insane I have to go when I get a chance, not when is best for me. Anyway... lol

As I post often, Talon is growing up so quickly. Each day I see or hear him do/say something that he didn't just the day before. He now knows how to climb until the plastic chairs at the pizza shop. Not something I was happy to see at all. He'll end up with more bumps and bruises now. Lord help me or I guess him too! For about three weeks now he has been drinking from the little juice boxes. All on his own. He likes to hold them and everything. It's so cute and when I see him doing it, it makes me realize that he is not a baby anymore! He'll be turning 17 months in about two weeks. Where has the time gone?! Today's picture is one I took of him enjoying his apple juice. Such a big boy!

Day twenty-nine:


No comments:

Post a Comment