Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 35/365

For Thursday, February 4, 2010

When I leave my son with my husband I never truly know what will happen. I am pretty sure he'll do an alright job with him and I always know my son will survive. And I always know that it will not be done like I do it, never. It doesn't make how daddy does it wrong, it just makes itdifferent. Though sometimes this does upset me and I wish he'd do it more my way and follow what I've told him. It's good for both of them to have this time together though. Since I work now, it's an adjustment we've all had to go through and well, are still going through.

Today's photo shares just this. When I came home Thursday night from work I found my son sleeping in his bed. Yet he was not dressed in pjs like I had asked him to be. He was also not wearing what I left him in, at least not all of what I left him in. LOL Daddy shared a cheese puff with Talon and he got it all over his shirt. This resulted in daddy changing him. He said he put the first shirt that didn't snap at the bottom on him. This shirt did not matched what so ever. My little boy looked like he had dressed himself. LOL It was truly funny, and cute. It made me realize that yes, daddy does it different but at least he did dress my baby...

Day thirty-five:


No comments:

Post a Comment