Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 34/365

For Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My [almost] 17 month old son likes to think he is 3 or 4 years old, and he is often stretching his limits. My fear is always that he will end up hurt. And that happens a lot. I hear it's part of being a parent to a little boy and that I should get used to it. I don't know if I ever will get used to it though. Talon is great at giving me hugs, kisses. He gives me such joy and happiness but in the same sense he also gives me such heartache when he nearly causes me to have a heart attack! He's testing his boundaries and limits with climbing lately. Pretty much if he can possibly climb it, he does or at least tries! Sometimes it doesn't end too well though.

Like today's photo. He climbed on the couch and tried to stretch over to open the door. Yet, he is not big enough to do so and he took a tumble. It was a pretty nasty fall since he landed on his ride on toy and bounced off! I was so shocked when he only had a small scratch/swollen red eye after such a fall.

Day thirty-four:


No comments:

Post a Comment